Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Latest News After The Clickbank Code Launch.

Monday has arrived, so I wanted to keep you updated on what's happened so far...The launch has been huge...

1. After only 24 hours the Clickbank Code reached #2 in clickbank marketplace in the Marketing & Ads category, and #3 in the Money & Employment category, with a gravity of 527.28!

2. Yesterdays Alexa ranking: 1756 Michael Jones promised he was going to make it even more profitable for you...So over the weekend he has been tweaking the upsell... and it's now converting at a killer 33%. And from today, He will be sending out mails to all paying customers and giving them a totally irresistible offer for the upsell...But the best part is you'll still be getting credit for these sales. So you're basically getting extra sales and commissions, but you won't have to do a thing.

Even that's just scratching the surface though...You see, there's a lot more money still to be made from this thing...As a product launch expert I can tell you that there are 2 best times to promote a launched product:

1.On the launch day, and launch day+1.

2. In the first week after the launch. How come? By now the "BUZZ" is out... everybody
is talking about the product, there are customer raves and great reviews (social proof) so other people want it too. (The "herd" phenomenon). This is a scientific fact!

You can easily multiply your profits if you'll keep on pushing the Clickbank Code in the coming days, at least until friday. And if you're wondering what kind of reviewsThe Clickbank Code has been getting, here are a couple of emails he received from
happy customers:

==============================
"I would like to say straight of - I have been in the IT field for over 15 years on the sales and infrastructure side and have never come up with information like this. What you are explaining is unbelievable and so simple I would never had thought it would work. I have got to module 4 and am sitting here thinking to myself "this is so much useful information, not just for affiliate marketing but for any IT professional who would REALLY like to help out their client and make some consulting money in the same
time". This information is crucial to marketing an established site / business as well as an affiliate program."

Darren W., CEO

Dear Mr.Michael Jones,

First of all I would to say a very big thanks for your fantastic product for newbie affiliate marketer. I have started online business recently with affiliate marketing.
I have purchased 3 ebooks on affiliate marketing. But I could not get clear idea as where to start and how to start.Now I am very lucky to get your product, the one every newbie should purchase this product. I purchased the product yesterday night and by tonight I have gone
through once all of of your videos. It is giving me more confidence. It is a systematic step by step procedure. From tomorrow onwards I will go by module wise and do the practice. Once again thank you for your valuable product and I hope to achieve my financial *freedom*

With Best Regards
Vasanthan
==============================

So to be blunt, the ride's not over yet...there's a lot more money to be made from this thing, and right now is the best time to do it. Conversions are higher while the product is hot, so you'll get more bang for your buck if you promote right now like I am doing now…So don't lay down. You can make a lot of money this week, and there's no better time than right now! Don't let your commissions get taken by other affiliates... Promote now. Send an email to your list NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment